May 23, 2008

Digital rocks!

I have always been a tubelight when it comes to anything to do with digital but i have to accept that its the most fascinating medium ever...Though print writing will always be close to my heart...Was just killing time in office yesterday and was going through lots of blogs and new interesting social networking platforms like twitter (yeah yeah I have just discovered it)...And I realised that there was sooo much happening in this space. People have almost created a sort of mini world around. The blogs are awesome, the social networking sites rock...its just amazing...I might sound like a villager who has come to the city for the first time and is complete struck by the modernity...But yeah I am truly truly impressed with digital...Planning to work harder on my blog:)

No comments: