Mar 26, 2009

Read the signs

The reasons that I have not been able to write since last few days is that a) I was excited about and busy with the poetry group blog I started and b) I was uninspired. However, there is one thing that happened recently that inspired me to put in some words here. I had gone to a friend's house to celebrate her birthday and to have a girls' night out. Don't worry this post is not about the escapades of that night.

I happened to meet her sister who is a handwriting analyst (People who analyse handwriting and signature). I am always fascinated with handwriting analysis as there is some scientific approach involved in it as compared to horroscopes which are just 'bollocks' (as a friend mentioned last night).Anyways, I put my humble signature on a crisp white sheet of paper and there you go...one point after the other...some made me think, some made my smile and some embarrased me.. But the common thread: they were all so fucking accurate. I am impressed. Period.

She even mentioned some interesting points about cryptography. There are some people who write right to left and in the process make a cut on the alphabet in the same flow (for example t)..That's apparently a destructive aspect of personality. I am not saying that its all true but I just feel there is some sort of science in the analysis. Wotsay?

6 comments:

notgogol said...

I'm a skeptic but if you actually found it interesting there's a graphology expert called Rajore who teaches in someplace at Dadar.

payal.k said...

hehe...nah...i dont really wana learn...yeah but i do find it interestin...
PS: i would rather analyse people by observin :)

"A"ustin said...

ohhh

ohh...i got my handwriting checked by that same chick :-P


And i know how accurate she was!!!

It's bloody scary actually. She asked me 'do you always have problems with your throat?' and 'do your folks have diabetes?'


WHICH WAS LIKE...WOAH!...stop reading into my life
:-P


(PS: answers to both questions was yes)

phantasmagoria said...

I was asked if i get frequent headaches... (which i do).
that was the height of accuracy for me. =)

Prapti said...

Well i feel there is a lot of research that goes in order to attain prowess in a field like that..so there has to be some logic to it.
I believe in all these things only for guidance but no blind faith!

Sowm said...

impressive!!