Sep 7, 2009

In love....with a thought

I am often tempted to look back
Walk through the glass doors again
Crack them as hard I can
I chuckle a bit at the thought
Lie curled between the spaces
It never happens twice they say
I laugh at them and at myself
There are no two suns
No two moons
I want stars which are in millions
I stir the thought a bit
Stretch it for all its limits
I fool myself that I want to break it
I walk listless and high
With the thought lurking in the sky
I wonder why I do this to myself
A great sunrise is by my bed
I toss and turn and lock myself in the night
The thought, at all times, by my side
I am not in love
Yet I have never been more in love
Yes, with the thought ofcourse!

2 comments:

manu said...

prodigious & a goober pea.....refreshing to hindbrain...

payal.k said...

@Manu: hey. thanks for taking the effort to post a comment on my blog!