Jul 24, 2010

Leave this space for me
It is truly mine
I have earned it
With my heart and my soul
I was born to be here
To live in this vacant space
Full of vibrant air

Don’t make a book for me
I know how to write too
I am not a good writer
But I can read you
My soul might be empty
But I don’t believe in souls
I need to breathe as much as I can

Don’t you dare compartmentalize
I am not a part of your little vain world
I know I am forever struggling
But deep down
I don’t belong
I belong to this insanely beautiful space
Leave it for me

Let me say whatever I want to
Let me climb the mountain of mirth
Let me fall flat on my face

Enough of those words
I am sick of them
I need to write gibberish
I need not talk anymore

I have confessed enough to people I love
Some try to love me
One I wait for, in vain

I am weaving a dream
The curses have passed through it all
Now it’s time to move on
It is a beautiful painting
I fight existence and walk into the dream

No comments: