Jun 16, 2007

As U like it MR.director

Well, one of the widely known high profile Bollywood producers has an interesting way of giving interviews and quotes.At the risk of being sounding 'gossipy', I have to say that that he very strongly believes in the concept of a ghost writer...or in his case, a ghost speaker.So whenever I feel the need for his "esteemed" quotes for a story in my paper, I give a call to the person whose phone is accessible and who is the only way to "reach" the producer....

Now how the process goes is like this, I call up, ask my question and bang! I am taking down the quote from the superflous person on the other side of the receiver, the ghost speaker..The questions never even reach our dear producer but mind you, the quotes are from him....even when he doesn't speak! ...But I happily write the really amazing and well articulated quotes from the ghost speaker and give the credit to Mr.Producer....because nobody is really interested in the name of the ghost speaker even when he is at a pretty high position in the company (yeah dats another fact) and speaks brilliantly....But the glitz is missing in the name....For my readers, anything!!!!....quite weird....well... how do I convince myself...May be the producer's spirit resides in the spirit of the ghost speaker....now this is as absurd as I can get....bad sense of humour....but all original :p

No comments: