Jun 21, 2007

Wanted: Disaster Manager

Ha...That was such an exciting morning. Got up to see that I was sitting on a beautiful seat like a queen in middle of a stunning lake.It took me about five minutes to actually realise that I was in my 1BHK in Lower Parel, Mumbai and the lake wasn't exactly that.It was actually amalgamation of a tap left opened at night, clogged drainage of the bathroom and my super bad luck....WOW...And the matresses were drenched and the BMC guy got lucky in the morning with 50 bucks income for dragging the useless mattresses.
Anyways that was just one part of the day, the other part was about noone else but the Boss of Indian film producers himself.Well, so somebody cracked a news about the two tycoons joining hands for setting up swanky multiplexes around.Hmm, so what connection do I have with all this.As I do not have secret sources planted at those corporats' home and office(as I really haven't cracked any idea to get news through these god sent secret agents called "sources") so basically my superiors made my life hell by various techniques.
Anyways, that was some day..dealing with water, flood, plumber, watchman, bai, BMC guy, film producer, India's richest corporate and my boss..Some day man....

No comments: