Aug 19, 2007

Words

"A place does not merely exist, it has to be invented in one's imagination." Shadow Lines

"She had not got it herself,she always envied - a sort of abandonment, as if she could say anything, do anything." Mrs Dalloway

"Lord I was born a ramblin man, tryin to make a livin and doin the best I can.and when its time for leaving, I hope you will understand, that I was born a ramblin man." Alman Brothers


"In the depths of my winter, I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer." Camus

"It was like having the clothes torn off his body and the shame was not , that his body was exposed but that it was exposed to indifferent eyes." Fountainhead

"If I found a job, a project,an idea or a person that I wanted-I'd have to depend on the whole world. Everything has strings laeding to eveything else. We'r all so tied together.We'r all in a net,the net is waiting and we'r pushed into it by one single desire. You want a thing and its preciuos to you. Do you know who is standing raedy to tear it out of your hands? you cant know,it may be so involved and so far away but someone s raedy and you are afraid of them all. And you cringe and you crawl and you beg and you accept them-just so they will let you keep it and look at whom you come to accept." FH

No comments: