Sep 3, 2008

Seemed like the lowest high ever...
The caked face looked more parched.
The half smoked cigarette didn't find its way to the ash tray.
The vase looked broken or is it the design!
The dream time was lost in the sleep.
Looked for a trigger to dive,
There was no water around,
Seemed like a desert land.
All the faces were black,
And black was the favourite colour...
Were they black or were the eyes?
The whole night passed away in trance....
It was too long a night....
Too short for the dreamer though....
Morning they say always comes...
Whole night passed and ended with this thought...
Don’t remember the end though!

2 comments:

Sowm said...

I like what you write here. Tell me how to subscribe to your blog?

Arcopol Chaudhuri said...

I like this blog. A few more posts like Single Single Single.. and you shall give Meenakshi Reddy Madhvan a run for her money. Have you read this book called 'Almost Single'. My friend tells me its just for you. ;) Single in the city, I mean.