Jan 8, 2009

I crib a bit too much.

Every morning I make a resolution only to break it at the twilight.
I walk on the sea waves and refuse to believe that its a mirage.
Take me to the door of earth,
I am looking for a new land.
No place is ever where I want to be!
I can't live one moment for a long time.
I need a moment for every moment.
I pick and throw them as and when I need.
I love love.
Love tells me I am volatile.
There is no control on the stars that fall,
I am but just a shadow in the sea.
I walk on the ground and look at the glass to feel that I am flying.
Make belief? Reality? Imagination? Dreams?
Don't confuse me.
I am already confused.
Let me be.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmn... somehow sounds verry familiar... :D

payal.k said...

haha....m glad u can relate to dis..its good to know dat m not da only maniac arnd...LOL:)