Aug 1, 2009

Don’t laugh so much

Don’t laugh so much, you’ll cry, someone said.
Walked all over it
The sudden urge to fly over the blazing sun was strong
I kept finding reasons
None matched my demeanour
Shapeless clouds were boats in my eyes
I kept wading through the air and its blue waves
There was nothing right and yet all was not wrong
Cloudy day, quite like the twilight
I went through the whole maze
Treading not too carefully
Often landed in a weird new land
My curiosity never had any end
Tasteless fruits I ate and got drunk on sea
The day went on and on like my heart

Then when left alone to ponder in the night
I broke down
Desperately looking for chaos and moon
Found myself in a very small house
The windows were jammed and locked
It felt like purgatory
I got restless and scared
Filled all the moonlight I could get through the curtains
Saved a tear drop
Got drunk on the loneliness

3 comments:

notgogol said...

In case ure wondering, I'm not drunk :| I wish I was though :|

payal.k said...

U just confirmed!

notgogol said...

I WAS NOT! Was I?