Feb 2, 2010

How does one make a new beginning?

The stars are darker and darker
The night is just dozing off
Our eyes are sick of each other
Smiles are sarcastic
Dreams are farcical
We are sitting by the sea shore since eternity
And talking to the forever blackening moon
The words for each other are now less and few
I am not looking for you
Yet the only one I look at is you
The night is zooming past
I am too lonely for the day to come
Yet I know how badly I got to try
This is getting highly predictable
We are no longer in the bubble
The moon is finally melting
And I dont want to burn in the debris
So I think I should get going
It was really nice meeting you
But just one question
How does one make a new beginning?

1 comment:

phantasmagoria said...

How does one make a new ending? By making a new beginning? (paradoxically, yes)