Mar 3, 2010

Mediocre

There is something about me that makes me mediocre
Benchmarks are hazy and that's a virtue
Living through the great
Laughing through the mundane
Escaping through the ubiquitous air
Trapped in a frothy bubble
I asked you if I am mediocre
You agreed to be my muse
And now begins a quest to rise above it
The pigeons rested at the two tier pillar
Symmetrical and linear
I scared them away
That was a good start
The night ended with a dream to rise
Die and then live again next day
I am happy that you are always there
Inspire me, take me closest to where you are
This mediocre life exudes predictability
I know you hate it
And I hate it too
Let me give it another try
Let me dance through the shadow
Let me dream through my senses
Let me breathe it and swallow it deep inside
This one is especially for you
Inspiration to put the stars back into the night
Inspiration to put the moon back into the sea
Inspiration to dedicate words to my muse
Thanks
Love.

1 comment:

phantasmagoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.