Jun 24, 2010

By Chuck Palahniuk



"Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish."

"What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction."

"I want to find something else, unknowable, some place to be that's not on the map. A real adventure.
A spinx. A mystery. A blank. Unknown. Undefined."

"More and more, it feels like I'm doing a really bad impersonation of myself."

"What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice quotes...
Came to your blog after a long time... The ochre is excellent--nice theme!...