May 10, 2011

27 is the new 37





And I totally mean it in a good way. I am weird. I have always been fascinated with old age. When people in their 20s actually dream about what all they want to "achieve" in their 20s-30s-40s (some even go on till 50s), I like to think about my 40s (which is definitely my retirement age). I can already see myself living in a sea facing house (If I am not rich even by that time, it could just be a tiny shack but that's absolutely fine with me :)).

Oh, it will be a super romantic life, with absolutely no "Work". The hugest stack of books. Movies. Some really awesome music. Coffee. A huge collection of wine glasses and a huge collection of filled and empty wine bottles, some of the most awesome ingredients to cook up some divine food.And before I get carried away and reveal my other secret ideas for the retirement plan, let me introduce you to the point.

Here it is.

I can already feel this whole old age vibe gradually (sometimes at a snail's pace) slithering all over me. It just sort of envelopes me with this awesome calmness and happiness which cannot even be described. This is a really nice place to be in. And I just hope that as the days and years increase, I enjoy nothingness more and more. So take your grumpiness, questions, complaints, demands etc somewhere else. I might not even be listening! :)

PS: Traveling to Sula Vineyards next weekend to start the retirement fund! :)

1 comment:

MAD I MOODY said...

beach house & movie & coffee = awesomeness \m/


and nothing weird abt title though. Good luck for wine hunting on weekend. :)