Mar 21, 2008

Finally!!!!!

After such a long time I am really impressed with a story done by Jug Suraiya in today's Times of India(March 21)...."From Taslima to Tibet, India proves chicken". Whata fantastic title and what a fantastic story that follows...couldnt agree with him more...How can a country like India call itself democratic...its beyond my understanding...i dunno why so much of our time was wasted in school in studying the ridiculous idea that India is a free country, a democracy and where one of our fundamental rights include freedom of expression and speech....WTF....it seems farcical now...completely bogus and farcical....Be it Rushdie, MF Hussain, Taslima and son and so forth, India has always let down the advocates of creative expression...For god's sake how can u tell me what to speak and what to write....Here I would like to quote Suraiya who cudnt have put the latest action by I&B minister, to make Taslima apologise, any better. "Should the I&B mistry be renamed the ministry of intimidation and browbeating". Well OFCOURSE. while Suraiya feels that India has always chickened out when it comes to "take on the big demons-chinese totalitarianism, religious fundamentalism." I cant put my finger down on the real reason for all this absolute nonsense....but m sick of it....N for gods sake can somebody actually plz put atleast a lil sense in Mr Ramadoss's mind....each n everyday m hearin some stupid story about his "wish" to stop consumption of tobacco...give it a break dude...Really....Finally i would like to end with Suraiya's feelin who has really inspired me to write against all the nonsense that is happenin..."Can't move mountains?find convenient molehills, turn them into mountains and then move them. that seems to be the recipe. Not jus for the health minister but for the entire sorry mes which might aptly be called Indian chicken curry"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.