Mar 16, 2008

So Whats da Big Deal?

I saw Michael Clayton almost a month back...My friend who saw the movie along wth me didnt really enjoy it and then the next day, my colleague who had also watched the movie said that she slept halfway through the movie and she thought that it was jus an overhyped movie and dint deserve an oscar nomination...Ok I beg to differ. I dont really know what has really been the general reaction to the movie but i feel that this was one of the finest movie i had seen in terms of EXECUTION...I am always fascinated with execution.. Be it in films or books....Even the most simplest of stories can be rendered fascinating if the execution is brilliant...m not underestimating simplicity and also not propogating being complicated just for the heck of it...What i am trying to say is that it takes a lot to present a story....A simple story about a complicated case in a law firm was made so intriguing jus by puttin the scenes together in a jigsaw puzzle manner...I think every creative person has a style...this was jus one of the styles which was truly fascinating....anyways i guess its very subjective....the movie was super gripping atleast for me...

No comments: