Nov 23, 2009

Kurbaan


Yesterday was quite a nostalgic moment when I saw Kurbaan in Eros...I had gone to the theatre after a very very long time..and remembered all the movies I had seen there while I was in Xavier's...Anyways, talking about the movie, for a change, leme start with something good first...Saif Ali Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Saif Ali Khan...Now do I need say more...If all terrorists were as sexy n hot as him!!!! Anyways, in the second half the only thing I wanted to do was to just go inside the screen and bash up Vivek Oberoi badly for being so highly dumb and annoying!!! Technically its the scriptwriter's fault for creating this dumbass crappy character but my ire got directed at what I could see in tangibly at that time...the movie overall was OK...The story was OK too...But not even a single moment when I could...wow, awesome...Sorry Rensil, but thats what I felt! Anyways, the dialogues are quite good..Very day-to-day kind of dialogues, like how one human talks to another...which is good for a masala Hindi movie...Kareena was Ok...But again her character was so confused...Love Saif or hate Saif after she discovers that he is a terrorist...Anyways, one watch is not all that bad!!!

1 comment:

phantasmagoria said...

I agree with you on your opinion about the movie. Somehow, it looked so good in the tailors that it seemed alright to spend your money on watching it.