Nov 5, 2009

Quarter life crisis!!!



In 2001, two great people in the world, Abby Wilner and Alexandra Robbins, identified the issue thar I am suffering from currently, Quarterlife Crisis.

Well, till sometime back I didn’t know the name of my “problem”. But then I was very happy to discover that I suffer from a totally cool psychological disease.

Basically, I tried to make a transition from writing to being an assistant to a director (That’s called DA in the direction lingo!). And honestly, it’s an experiment/sabbatical phase for me. I am trying something out and taking a break. That’s all.

I am in a phase where I just can’t seem to go back to a fixed routine. I am just in my own world. Thinking of new ideas...Financially, it’s a big risk. But leaving that aside, it’s a really great time of my life. My thoughts are just all over the place and I really like it this way. I don’t want them to follow a given fixed boring stream.


PS: Soon you will see a new version of this blog with some really interesting stuff!! Watch this space for more. (Journalism cliché!)

3 comments:

"A"ustin said...

"Really interesting stuff"
I'm still waiting.


:-P

phantasmagoria said...

That sounds exciting. I'm sure you're makign the most of this spare time. You said something yesterday. I still maintain that you should write it as a poem. =)

notgogol said...

Lol. This blog title was my my exact comment on a different post 3 mins back.
Ok! I must get back to work now :|