Dec 7, 2009

The cat. The whore


(Dedicated to the fat cat who sits below my bulding)'

She spreads her body on the cemented ground
Gives ominous looks whenever she sees me around
She has too much flesh, much more than she can manage

I often see her with different lovers
She sizes them up and never gives in completely

I see her when I leave, I see her when I come back
She is groggy in the morning, angry in the night
Agonized with the pain of her pain, almost all the time
I try and ignore but she comes right before my eyes
I feel intimidated, sometimes scared
The cat just gives me a gigantic stare

I wish she would take her brothel someplace else
Wouldn't spread her wings in the night like a dark horse
And leaves me in peace, fucking lascivious bitch
The cat. The whore!

4 comments:

Sowm said...

Do we have a like button here?

payal.k said...

@SB: Thanks :)
@Notgogol: M presumin ur not bein sarcastic...Thus, Thanks for the compliment...Glad u liked it! :p

Unknown said...

ha ha...poor cat...if only she could read...

Veni Singh said...

Super like.