Sep 4, 2010

MOO Point

Well most of you are acquainted with the great concept of Joey Moments
Basic Background: So our dear Joey has acquainted me to another super scientific and highly insightful concept of "Moo Point". So when Rachel once asked him that how much should one wait before making a move on someone who has just broken up with someone, Joey obviously gives her the best advice possible: half an hour. But after Monica and Phoebe convinces her against Joey's plan. Then comes the moment when Joey talks about the great concept.
Joey: All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point.
Rachel: Huh. A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.

Theory: Basically, Moo point is like a "cow's opinion"!! Doesn't Matter, you see. Wonderful.
Application: Well, all my life I have come across various cows. Most of us have, I guess. Those wannabe "wise ass punks" (borrowed from my last to last post, which is borrowed from Leonardo Di Caprio's dialogue in Basketball Diaries, anyways....)who always want to saddle you with their opinions and unwanted suggestions about everything under the sun. Now that's what I call a collection of Moo Points. I sometimes do get influenced by these shallow, scum of the earth, "wiseless punks".
However, after Joey's theory. I have decided that all these unwanted scraps of advice, opinions and suggestions would be clearly defined and sharply cut moo points in my life. Like a cow;s opinion. Doesn't matter!!
Thanks Joey for always enriching my life with your valuable suggestions (I also take your advice seriously about making the move when someone has just broken up. Half an hour is brilliant):p. Love, Me.

No comments: