Nov 23, 2010

26

Almost one month from now, I would be in the other half of the 20s. Just a few months back I quite dreaded this age. Not because I don't like ageing but because I was scared of going towards the other side.

There was this uncertainty looming large over my head about my personal life and professional life. I had no idea where I was headed to. There hasn't been an earth shattering event in my life which has changed my perception now. Just a few moments (and months) of some self introspection have helped!

I am actually reaching one of the best phases of my life.My insecurities which have almost encircled me throughout my life are actually starting to fade away now. For the first time, I feel I am more dependent on myself emotionally than anyone else. I have started to not saddle myself with the baggage of anyone's expectations.

I have started to not waste too much time in understanding the intricacies of human behavior. I have started absorbing more than I express. I have almost started loving unconditionally.

Also, I have started enjoying my drinks rather than gulping them down to get drunk asap ;)

I am more than eager to be 26 and to have the time of my life in the second half of twenties.

Few resolutions: 0.5% less alcohol, 7% less whining, 30% more savings, 97% more reading, 98% more movie watching, 99% more travel

3 comments:

phantasmagoria said...

Like button. =)
-Arundhati

phantasmagoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanaya said...

the resolution part is the best :)