Dec 30, 2010

Lazy Winters

Winters inherently have something lazy about them and that has got to be the main reason for my love affair with winters. In the same context, I often feel that this season is an extension of me.

"Tangibly" speaking, the layers and layers of winter clothing make you almost partially inactive. I simply love that feeling. You are just happily forced to slow down your movements. When you are bored of that minuscule amount of activity too, simply tuck yourself under a warm fuzzy fat blanket for insane number of hours- Magical.

The season offers lazy heavy food, unlike other seasons, which you can enjoy over an enormous number of seconds and minutes and (and even over a few hours, in my case). Winters let you just bury your hands in the deep warm pockets of your coats and pullovers and walk. And feel the chilly lazy breeze on the skin of your face.

The whole world around seems to have lost its sense of urgency during winters and that is my idea of a perfect life or a perfect season atleast. It is all very very lazy, slow and immensely sweet.

1 comment:

notgogol said...

How can you like winters? I can't even feel the ends of my body - it's so bloody cold. Dreamy lady, you're going crazy.