Mar 14, 2013

Meet "The Future Guy"

Yesterday, after I stepped out of Jehangir Art Gallery at Kala Ghoda, this poster held me captive.



It was on the floor, right next to this wrinkled man with bloodshot eyes and a stingy smile. He managed to convince us in a jiffy that we just have to get a glimpse into the future through his palm-reading skills. I was sold and so were my friends. So the gist of what he said about me was that I should have been married at 24 but I still haven't missed the bus and I am now, according to him, getting married in June this year. Yes Yes. My husband will take me "abroad", says the wonderful man. I am impatient, he told me. And I will walk on this planet till I am 75 years old and will never have excess money to splurge. Yup, thats pretty much it.

 

My friend Joanna is going to get 4 million bucks by next year in social services sector (This was a bit weird cuz we never told him that she actually works in an NGO!) And her sex life will be great and her husband will want her instead of dinner every night! We decided to move on after he started giving us insights into our sex lives!   

 

Anyhow, the paraphernalia is amazing and so is this man's talking skills. 





No comments: