Oct 3, 2009

I am bored of this pattern now
Of being in love with you
It was a beautiful kaliedoscope from which I had seen hues
But now its broken
Its not even black
Its transparent
Makes me see the world as it is
I hate it

My muse is lost
I am no longer a poet

I dive deep in blue and wash away purple
I run round and round to come back to your words
Now I am looking for a point that joins the semicircles
I want to break it, break it forever
Go back to the Eden alone

I am no longer thinking about you
Its just the thoughts that keep coming back to you

2 comments:

phantasmagoria said...

What do you mean by 'wash away purple'. Wash away love?

Also, are you saying you're no longer a poet, while you go ahead and pen down some profound poems!

payal.k said...

thnxs sweets...glad u liked it!